Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
While making a purchase the game froze. I lost my super charger and 500 coins oncandy royale!!! I spend way too much money to have my rewards taken from me!!! I’m done with candy crush saga
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @kisha1976 , I’m sorry the game froze while you were making a purchase. I understand why you’re upset, especially after losing your Super Charger and the Candy Royale reward.
Please contact Player Support through Profile → Help Center → Chat With Us in the game. They can check your account and look into the purchase and missing rewards.
Include when this happened and, if you were charged, your purchase receipt. Please share the receipt privately with Support rather than here.