Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I uninstalled candy crush saga on my iPhone, I tried to reinstall and I noticed that it started from one again. I then tried to link the email address but it still didn’t give me my history
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Lavernenana62🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
If you are experiencing this issue with your game account, please contact the King Player Support team directly from your game App. Only they have the resources to assist their players with account related issues!
Please let me know if you have any further questions!🍫🍫
I can’t get my account back
Hello @kolaporacheal1🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
If you did log back into the game with your existing account, please try playing a level and win it and go back to the map screen! Check if your progress comes back - your Profile icon would be clickable to jump to your actual level!
If replaying the level did not help, you will have to contact the King Player Support team and request to restore your game progress. Since you are using a mobile device, you can send your complaint directly through the Help Center in your game App.
Hope this helps! If you need further assistance or have any questions, please type in the empty box you see on this page!
Thank you for joining the Community & have a great rest of the day!🍫🍫