Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was wondering why my count is still zero even though I completed many levels. First time experiencing this today. I have updated the game, and completed levels after that, but the count is still zero. Please help. (Atoba)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello… to answer your question:
I noticed the problem yesterday while playing about less than half and hour from posting here. I did msg help centre in the game and they replied me through email but no change.
I also did update the game and play again, and it still shows zero count.
Attach is the screenshot of before and after in sequence, I played few minutes ago. It even shows +1 on the side but in the ranking, it still shows zero.
I'm playing using my android phone and don't play on any other devices.
Please help
Hello @Ateming🤗 A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with the Weekly Race in your game!
Can you please tell me which device you are using? Also, when did you notice the issue? When you noticed the issue, did you try to close the game & reopen it OR log out of the game and logged back in?
Do you have any other screenshots of your game map, to show that you played certain number levels?
If you do not have any other screenshots, please do this → Take a screenshot of your game map → play 2 or 3 levels and take another screenshot → take a screenshot of the Weekly Race again. These details will help me to report the issue to the Community In-charge!
Hope to hear from you soon!🍫🍫