Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have finished 2 races,still golden bars not received.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have not received gold bars from these 2 races.
Hello @dheeraj91🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the Episode Race rewards in your game!
Did the issue happen today or yesterday? Can you please post a screenshot of your game map for me?
To reply back, please type in the blank box you see on this page!
Hope to talk to you soon!🍫