Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My coconut wheels are being used automatically
Pls help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and sorry you're going thru one of many issues with this game. I also noticed that my personal inventory was being used automatically.
Although I reached out to support, nothing was done or no response yet.
These people are stealing from us and it's nothing being said or done.
Where are the fast keepers?
Mighty quiet!
Keep sending your issues but I'm really thinking about posting on other platforms about ongoing issues with support.
We make them money by playing their game but it's ok for them to rig this game to use our inventory so we can keep making them rich.
It's time we come together and stop filling their pockets.
They don't care at all!
I'm taking daily pictures of my inventory so I'll can post with proof.
Once they have used all my inventory…. It's on… And then I'm deleting this game for the second time but this time for good.
I care where I choose to give my money and this game is no longer it!
Best of luck… But don't expect any refunds.
They're evil and nasty like that!