Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi everyone.
Does anyone know what the next season in Candy Crush Saga will be?
Since the 2026 Music Season ended, I haven't received any season so far.
Thank you very much! 😊
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hope it’s a haunted house. A maze?
Yes, it’s going to be Halloween season, but I’m wondering when the Halloween season actually starts.
Based on my experience playing Candy Crush Saga, the new seasons usually start right away as soon as the previous one ends.
Surely it's going to be Halloween? That's a guess, but we do have the new layout already for this community site at the top of the page. It looks like it has some spooky pumpkins to me…. and is that a chainsaw wielding troll?
le problème pas image fichier Halloween impression fini saison musicale le pas courant pas joindre
Hello @Manoletecohete 🤗 A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
I too do not have any themes in the game yet! But, I am sure that we will see a theme related to Halloween as we have stepped into the month of October! If we do not see any new thene by next Monday, I will ask our Community In-charge and update you here!
Please let me know if you have any other questions! Have a great rest of the week & keep crushing!🍫🍫