Hello Candy Crush Support,
I am reporting an issue with the event that ended immediately before the current Deep Dive Dash event.I finished 1st place in the event and worked extremely hard to reach that position. I used a significant amount of my boosters and other resources to keep playing and maintain my lead because I was working toward the Grand Prize.However, when the event ended and it was time to collect my reward, I received an error message instead of receiving my prize. My internet connection was stable and there was no issue on my end. I was able to play the game normally, so I believe this was a game error.It is very frustrating to put in that much effort and use my resources to win, only to have the reward disappear because of an error. I should receive the Grand Prize I earned for finishing 1st place.Please investigate the previous event and restore the Grand Prize/reward that I earned for finishing in 1st place. I would really appreciate having this resolved so I can continue enjoying the game.