Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
While flying yesterday I finished a race and even though I advanced first, I was not awarded the 25 gold. I checked again this morning with internet and Incan see that I am still in the new section, but no gold.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @greeneyes52679 . Yes, that's normal I'm afraid. Gold bars are only awarded whilst connected to King's server, and that can only happen when you are online. If you did start an episode race before changing to airplane mode, then you need to make sure you do not play the first levels of the next episode. If you don't start the next episode then your gold bars will be available to collect when you go back online later. However as soon as you start playing the next episode that gold will be lost.