Dear Candy Crush Support Team,
I am writing to express my frustration regarding the unclear messaging in your forum pop-ups and ongoing issues within the app.
Recently, when attempting to post a link in the forum, I received a pop-up stating, "You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links." This message is vague and confusing. It would be far more helpful and transparent if the pop-up clearly stated the exact criteria required to post external links (such as the specific account level or time requirement) or provided a direct link to the relevant forum guidelines.
Furthermore, there are several persistent app issues that need to be addressed:
 - Unclear forum restrictions that cause confusion when users are seeking support.
 - Glitches that result in the loss of paid booster inventory, game positions, or earned rewards without compensation.
 - Game features and events disappearing mid-game without prior notification or visible countdown timers.
 - Purchases not being delivered, even after attempting to use the "Restore Purchases" feature.
I request that you make your forum pop-up notifications clear and specific, and that you address these technical and billing issues to ensure a fair experience for players.