Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just payed for mege bundle 19.99 but not recived a gift can you explain what was the issue? now it's showing messege Due to connection issue coulnot verify your transaction but monay is alrady payed
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, welcome to our Community @ALLDEME
I understand your concern regarding your missing purchase and I will point you into the right direction.
To receive further assistance regarding this, please take a look at our article here that was created for cases like this: https://kingcare.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/17185898904093-I-didn-t-receive-my-Google-Play-purchase#%20
I hope this helps and wish you a nice day!