Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My mom plays this game. She’s over 60 and has already reached this level.
and she’ll soon cross 20,000! I think she deserves the top spot in her age group.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Neilsharma, We recognize players for their accomplishments in Candy Crush Saga, but we do not maintain or keep metrics regarding age of our Community members.
Please encourage your mother to join our Community and then she can claim exclusive badges for her Community profile. If your mother creates a Community account, she can claim a number of milestone badges by viewing the following post
This is the type of recognition available to members of our Community
I am over 60 and I am also someone's mum.
I am also nearing level 20,000.
I am not certain why you include the age of your mother in your post @Neilsharma ? I hope you are not suggesting that women aged 60 or over are in any way special? The suggestion that players should be placed in an "age group" is ageism. For some of us here this is unacceptable and discriminatory. We do not group players according to skin colour, religious beliefs or sexual orientation, and we should not group players according to age groups or gender, thank you.
Hi and Welcome to the Community
Congratulations for the progress , to get badge in the Community pleae post screenshot here