Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
🤗Hello
Which means that celebrates the 6th Candyversary see picture
🤗BestTeam2026
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
🤗Hello PummyRAj
👍️I understood, thank you very much
Hello @BestTeam2026🤗 Hope you are having a great day!
I have seen it in my game as well!
Although I did not understand what that text is saying, from what I remember, that player has been playing the game for 6 years and the game sent that notification to celebrate with all of Ashley's teammates!
If I did not understand your post or you need any further assistance, please provide more details!
Thank you!🍫