Why???

Options
Tina_Williams-2
Tina_Williams-2 Posts: 282 Level 3

Why do you keep taking away booster chances to help players win without spending real money? At this moment First it was the candy drops, then you keep making levels that take days to win unless really lucky and now the wheel at the end of levels to possibly win extra moves.or boosters. I realize you need to make money, but some of are poor or on limited incomes and can't afford to spend money. I only have a couple friends left to give extra lives because they all quit the game. If I go to the King side only one or two respond there also. If you dont want us to win boosters could you at least make the levels a little more easy? Did King change owners or management by any chance? Thank you for allowing me to voice my opinions. Stay safe and be well

Comments

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome again.

Its always nice to hear the voice of good and caring players like you. I do agree with you and i will tag to our CM so that your message can reach to the studios and required personnel. But is it not right that the game should get a little tougher with passing of each episode. As there should be some difference of level 100 and level 7000. If all the levels will become easy then it might become boring also. But i do agree with you on the part of boosters and game features.

Keep crushing keep enjoying and stay safe.

@Crazy Cat Lad .

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,619 Level 4
    Options

Hi @aijaziqbal, I recently started playing off Win 10, but when playing I never get the booster option at the start of a level, nor when I fail do I get the extra spin option. The only option is 5 Spins for 10 Gold Bars. Is there a reason for it.

I am on a level now where even the Colour Bomb and the Striped and Wraped Candy does not help, since it gets destroyed without even a big impact on the game. Used it about 5 times and the result is the same. I am all for challenges in a level and do not expect easy ones at my level.

• Tina_Williams-2
    Options

I agree Crazy Cat Lad that it should get a little more challenging. But maybe not overdoing it and then taking away boosters to boot. Maybe they could add help somehow when someone had played the same level for several days. That gets boring also. Thank you for listening. Have a great day

• Tina_Williams-2
    Options

This level is a prime example you have to break throu ,4 rows of candy which are at least 4 layers on each candy. Plus you have the chocolate and waffles, which are a couple layers. You have to be extremely luck and get a stripe and wrapped combo or extremely extremely lucky and get a color bomb to combine or coconut wheels . This is very frustrating. It's not even challenging really because it's based mostly on luck. I'm sorry but it's not like candy crush which is why I ask again, have you changed management or owners?

• Lena_Lena
    Lena_Lena Posts: 48 Level 2
    Options

I have been on level 4700 for several days, it’s impossible to finish without boosters, and it’s really boring to wait days for lucky board, so I quit. I played a lot of online games, and all of them give chance to earn boosters or prizes, whatever, without it the game quickly becomes boring. Bye, King.

• l84ad8
    l84ad8 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Hello @Tina_Williams-2 @Crazy Cat Lad @Albert_Heinrich , I agree that the levels should progressively have more difficulty in them. But, there is Nothing enjoyable or fun about getting stuck on a levelthat you can only play 15 minutes at a time every 3 hours for possibly days/weeks because thats all the time it takes to burn through your lives. Or like I’ve done today; burned through 6 hours of unlimited lives trying to get past 1 level. I consider myself to be a pretty decent player and it's sad that I have to wait for “Dumb Luck” to get past a level instead of rewarding my ability to see moves which will create color bombs and stripped/wrapped candies two or three moves ahead. The reward half of the time for me, it blow up for no reason at all. Im just glad I didn’t hit this level diring the final round in the beach games, I wouldn’t have got my 4th 1st place finish!

I too am tagging @Pounawea so that this post makes it to the powers that be!

I apologize for the long post! Be safe, Be Kind,Be Well!

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,619 Level 4
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hi @l84ad8, started playing off Win 10 platform, so it is even more difficult. Hardly any boosters. Fortunately I have not been stuck on a levels for a length of time, but I can imagine the frustration

@Gary_Turner recorded his replays, see below

7551- 12, 7552- 1, 7553- 16, 7554- 9, 7555- 5, 7556- 98, 7557- 53, 7558- 2, 7559- 1, 7560- 2, 7561- 3, 7562- 29, 7563- 6, 7564- 1, 7565- 2

• Tina_Williams-2
    Options

Thank you friends. I thought I was the only one who could get upset over a game. My blood pressure can't handle the stress. How do you avoid this . I know the obvious would be to quit playing. I've tried that. I do come back a little calmer though. Do you have any mind over matter techniques that you use? I am always one for a good challenge, but some of these levels arent a good challenge. I agree frustrating and boring. Thank you. I hope they get better for you.

• barbietoby
    barbietoby Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Why have I not got my booster wheel and I’m getting so fed up with this game when some of my friends do 90 level and I stuck to doing 14 a week I’m stuck on level 5660 it so difficult I’m thinking of deleting this game I’ve been doing it for 6years ,don’t get all new features my mates get like hot air balloons extra spins which I don’t thinks right so WHY???????

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?