Level ,4305

Options
Tina_Williams-2
Tina_Williams-2 Posts: 282 Level 3

Could someone please make this level a little simpler please? It's been 3 days now. 24 moves just isn't enough to break all the level of blockers without a lot of luck and boosters. I don't want to quit. I've tried and I keep coming back lol.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hi @Tina_Williams-2 Video here might give you some hints and tips on completing this level. Not an easy level as you know and a lucky board would be helpful

You have to collect the ingredients to complete level 4305 Candy Crush Saga and you will need a fair amount of luck to do it. Everything on the board needs to be cleared as the ingredients have to travel from the top right, through the portals to the bottom, then up to the top left and down through the portals to the bottom left section where the exits are.

So you can see that there are a lot of blockers to clear. The good news is that there will be quite a few stripes dropping from the dispensers on the right side of the board and wrapped candies from the top left. 

First you will need to make moves in the top right section and fire any stripes into the top left to clear the chocolate and some of the waffles, this will get the wraps dropping too. Once you are able to make matches in the top left section working there will bring the stripes down the right side where you can use them to clear the blockers bottom left. These blockers are the hardest to clear so if you concentrate on clearing them the rest of the waffles will be cleared by the cascades. 

If you can bring stripes into the top left and switch them with the wraps you can clear more blockers that simply using stripes. Once you can make moves in the bottom left you are almost there, but remember to check the rest of the board before making moves there in case there are good combos to be made elsewhere.

Hope this helps

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hi dear Welcome To Our Community

Keep Playing

please Try to play this level with build a boat features there you will find 3 extra moves and twice boosters also.

To cross This level Try These tips 👇

#1  most important tip of all would be to take your time because there is no time limit. Taking your time will allow you to roughly calculate where candies will end up after a match which in turn will help you make better decisions.

#2 Match candies at the location that’ll shift the largest amount of candies. Most of the time this will be at the bottom of the playing field. Doing this will shift the largest amount of candies. This in turn will hopefully start a chain reaction that will create new opportunities to make special candies.

#3 Keep your eyes open for opportunities to make special candies. With candies of four colors on the playing field making special candies will be easy. With each additional candy color on the playing field it will get increasingly harder to match candies and make special candies.

#4 This tip is a follow-up on our second tip. While your attention is at the bottom of the playing field don’t ignore making special candies at the top of the playing field. Pause after every move and glance at the entire playing field to see whether you can make special candies.

#5 Most of the time you’ll want to clear blockers as quickly as you can. Clearing blockers will increase the space in which you can match candies, making it increasingly easier to make special candies.

please watch this video 👇

hope this helps

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 147,885 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Tina_Williams-2

Level 4305

This level has hard difficulty. For this level try to play near to blockers and make special candy. Combine them with each other and use more striped candy to move the ingredients and take them out from the board.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome again to our wonderful community.

Tina your coming back and asking us question gives us pleasure, although i want a smooth sail for you through these levels.

I agree this is a tough level and you need a lot of luck and some smart moves to clear this level.

For ingredients level you need to play from bottom or where more candies are available to play to make special candy by mixing four or mare same color candies. Or try to crush the candies near to ingredients to move the ingredients to take them out from the table. Or use more special candy to reach the 50000 score. You could get some more help or technique by playing walkthrough video that is below.

Best of luck. I hope you cross this hurdle

• Tina_Williams-2
    Tina_Williams-2 Posts: 282 Level 3
    Options

Does this mean no???

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Tina_Williams-2 Hi, We have nothing to do with this we are only able to help and advise. we can pass your feedback to the CM, but ultimately this decision is for the game team to make.

Thank You

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,069 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Tina_Williams-2 - I hope you have been enjoying your time in the community. The studio is constantly reviewing the game and tries to make the game as enjoyable as possible for all players, which is why they mix regular levels with hard, very hard and insanely hard levels. They expect most players will have to spend more time on the more difficult levels, but unless there is a large percentage of people who cannot pass a level, they usually will not change it and add more moves or change the level entirely. I know this is not the answer you were hoping for, but hopefully it helps you understand the process a bit better.

There are some excellent tips on how to pass the level provided by the people above, so hopefully you will be able to pass the level and continue to enjoy the game. Happy Crushing. 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?