No more boosters?!?!?!?

Options
danirae2216
danirae2216 Posts: 3 Newbie

Is the only way to get boosters to purchase them? Or win 20 races a day? WTH, with getting screwed on the same level for weeks at a time how are you to do anything? I'm certainly not giving them any more money, guess it's been a good run.

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @danirae2216 !

Click on the events tab in the game and you'll find all challenges and bonuses where you can win Boosters.

• danirae2216
    danirae2216 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I do that everyday, I've been playing for years but in the last 2 months I don't get daily spins regularly, no challenges except for races, no beanstalks or any other way to win boosters and every level I get on im stuck there for weeks!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Options

The Daily Booster Wheel has not been removed and you should get one spin every day.

Could you make sure the app is updated and then force close the app and restart the device and see if it works better?

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options

Hello @danirae2216 and warm welcome to our sweet community! 😊

Some events were available to a small group of players so they can enjoy the full experience without any problems. If you update the game to the latest version, you might be able to see some of those events like the beanstalk. If not, then you might have to wait a little longer.

If you need any help with any level, please feel free to tag me or send me a message (unlocks on level 2 — 5 posts!). To tag someone simply put an @ and then type their name until it shows up on the list.

Thanks for joining and I hope you have fun here in the King Community! Have a wonderful Wednesday and stay safe 🌸

• Liddans
    Liddans Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

(EDITED by CM - Unsupported language) 

• Liddans
    Liddans Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Is it really so that the only way to get boosters is to buy them? So damn boring! High level greed! You can not even win extra draws every 48 hours, you can anymore, but must be bought if you want it! I do not remember when I passed 2 levels in a row last time, but it will be 2-3 levels a week! Very sad that a game that from the beginning was fun, free, has become more of an annoyance of the highest degree and money madness !!!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Options

Hi @Liddans !

The game still features loads of bonuses and challenges where you can win Boosters, Gold Bars and Lives.

The Daily Booster Wheel still gives you 365 Boosters a year. Furthermore Episode Race, Daily Win, Chocolate Box, Build-a-Bot, Fantastic 5 are some of the current events where you can win Boosters. More events are on the way as well.

However, some of the events may not always reach all players or devices due technical issues.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?