gohan Posts: 19 Level 2
edited August 2020 in Discussions

(EDITED by CM - Unsupported language) 

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,790 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this game support community (also you can use Spanish/German/French Language on International Corner) that we can understand / help you on King Community. 😔

Don't worry! You make sure to translate from your current language to English language first then you copy and paste with using English Language on Google Translate as well. 😊

Click on Google Translate 👈

I will tagging Superstars close this thread as unsupported language, thank you! 😊

@kiara_wael or @Glenn1972 or @bearwithme

Have a nice day! 😊

• gohan
    gohan Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Roleta grátis gostaria de saber porque vc tiraram minha roleta de batida grátis das 24 horas quase não tenho prêmios.Roleta grátis gostaria de saber porque vc tiraram minha roleta de batida grátis das 24 horas quase não tenho prêmios.Free roulette I would like to know why they took my free hitting roulette 24 hrs, I wanted to win more prizes as I do I am already at level 4500. thanks

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello @gohan , welcome to the King Community Forum!

Due to the rules of the Community we use only the English language here so we can understand each other better and provide more help. I will ask you kindly to make a new post in English and we will do our best to help you out. You can use a translator if necessary. This thread will be closed now. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?