Fish

Options
Legomom1964
Legomom1964 Posts: 5 Level 2

I am at level 4165. I love crushing.

Don't know if you know this already but I will always use the fish when at a level that I have a hard time beating.

Comments

• AnemicWhistle49
    AnemicWhistle49 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited May 2020
    Options

WoW mE tOo

but im level 308😑

• Nenikapaki
    Nenikapaki Posts: 31,657 Level 5
    Options

Swedish fish always saves me. Save me in the last minute of my " LIFE"

• amberozairkhan
    amberozairkhan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Help me I am stuck in this level 4165

• pgagne
    pgagne Posts: 194 Level 3
    Options

Have you ever notice an activated fish hit a spot where there isn't anything to explode but yet got points for them exploding? Jelly level with 2 pies, or square, to clear that has 4 jellies per pie. Had 1 pie square clear, nothing left, the other had 1 slice of pie left b4 getting to the 4 squared jellies. 3 fish passed over the slice to get to empty square, exploded, gave points, but didn't touch the slice it went over. Luckily activated another fish, which exploded the slice of pie, but cost me a few extra moves & a life. P.O.S. fish. (Piece Of St, [doo-doo]).

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,396 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

The Swedish Fish is one of the Special Candies that you can create in the game. The Swedish Fish is extremely useful, particularly in levels where you need to clear certain blockers or free hidden characters from jelly.

The Swedish Fish will find and eat one element that is standing in the way of your objective. So, if you need to free a gummy octopus, it will swim around and clear one layer of the blocker stopping you from freeing it.

Bear in mind that the fish might not always go exactly where you want it to, but it's guaranteed to remove something from the board.

How do I use the Swedish Fish?

You can make strategic decisions to get the most from the Swedish Fish. Combine it with other special candies to create powerful chain reactions, for instance. Try it, sit back, and enjoy the fireworks!

How do I create a Swedish Fish?

You can create a Swedish Fish by matching 4 candies of the same color in a 2x2 square. Do this and you'll create a Swedish Fish of the same color.

• Gamelover2
    Gamelover2 Posts: 79 Level 2
    Options

Last time I thought that Swedish fish is Jelly fish🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• pgagne
    pgagne Posts: 194 Level 3
    Options

@kiara_wael . That's what it should've done. That's why I was saving it, for that moment, that move. But Noooo, it went to the completely empty spots. All 3 fish to cleared empty sspots. It's done it to me before on s different level. I thought it was a fluke. This was blatant. No fluke. So sorry, you weren't helpful, this time. Guess it helped clear up somebodys.confusion.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?