🎖️ Show your Candy Crush skills and claim your level milestone badges!

Options

Comments

• deepchandrarastogi9
    Options

7685 level paused😱😎😍

• mgomez_77
    mgomez_77 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Waiting on an update!

• Rokkoooo
    Rokkoooo Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

One of your top players 😅😄😃

I am waiting the new episodes every week

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers,

Amazing! Congratulations on reaching your current levels. Let's keep on crushing 🙌 🙌

By the way, once you reach the following fantastic milestones, don't forget to join the different Candy Crush Club levels we have in this community.

🥇🏆 Join the CCS Level Clubs and claim your exclusive Community badge:

💪 Have you reached Level 1000? Join our 1000 Club HERE ! 

💪💪 Join the Level 2000 club HERE

💪💪💪 The Level 3000 badge is HERE! Join the club now!

💪💪💪💪The Community badge for Level 4000 is HERE! Join the CCS Club 4000 and claim your badge now

💪💪💪💪💪  Level 5000 exclusive community badge HERE ! 

💪💪💪💪💪💪 Join this unique club now! The Level 6000 community badge can be yours! ➡️ ➡️ [HERE]

[For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here]

Have a delicious day and see you around the forums. 🍬 🍬

• moooleen
    moooleen Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Pounawea @candycrushinit @Sofia1992 @Yosca @Sukanta_Biswas @Werner_Cichy @Sharon_Loose  @teresawallace44 @kiara_wael @Pitty_Kitty @LadyRaffie @Lola_Pop @Diamond Lim,

Finished all 45 Levels on 9/9/2020!

Saw your post @kiara_wael on the "75 Levels Badge", after I had done all the levels. Not a bad idea, but I normally do them all, so free to help out here. @Pounawea did say, there would be "Opportunities" to get / win these higher level badges. Just don't know "How" yet.

• My Current Map Level 7821 (Finished Level 7820) 18th x At End Of The Game - Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

• Info for the Players & Community Managers.

*Stats Of Interest

My Player / User ID: 9815076088 

I only use "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App", for now. 

Win 10 Pro x64 - Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.1082 *Updated! *Have to do "Intel Microcode Updates" manually.

Live in USA.

*On Candy Crush Saga (CCS)

v1.1850.1.0 Modified 9/9/2020 *Update!

From @PummyRaj *Been told, the "Space Race With Dexter The Whale" runs only from "Late Thursday / Early Friday, Till Monday Early Hours." 

• *Note: However, if you are at the end of the game & win it, it is of no use getting rewarded 2 Timed Boosters for "6 Hours of Time Each", because there are no more levels to use them on. In addition, 6 Hours of Timed Rewards will not last from Mon. to Wed. when the 45 New Levels are released to the players! *Please change the "Reward Day" to Wed.'s!
    • Or give "Gold Bars" to the winning player. This way the Player can choose "What" to buy, & "When" to buy it. King loses nothing on this, because it is equal in value. For example, 1 UFO = 20 Gold Bars. 

Lost "Chocolate Box", on 9/2/2020! Had one more quest left to complete it, but gone now! *Please bring back the "Chocolate Box"!

5 Gold Bar "Fast Race!" Got 1 race for 3 episodes, so lost 2 races. *Please bring back the other 2 races!

Tiffi and the Beanstalk showed up on, 6/22/2020! (*5 Levels Done - Now Gone!)

On 4 Level Build-a-Bot Now (A Loss Of 1 Booster)! *Please Bring Back The 5 Level Build-a-Bot!

Lost Wheel for "Free" moves & 7 Gold Bars. If moves wanted costs 10 Gold Bars / 5 moves & then goes up. *Please bring back the "Free Spin Wheel", with 7 Gold Bars, for additional spins!

No "Golden Path & Diamond Paths" yet! *CM @Crazy Cat Lad / @Diamond Lim.

Lucky Beans showed up on, 5/27/2020 & 7/8/2020 & 7/22/2020 & 8/5/2020! & 8/19/2020 & 9/2/2020! *Lost the 2 Hour Reward on the Candy Bomb! *2nd x lost 30 mins on Candy Bomb! *Still do not have my rewards yet! @Sukanta_Biswas *Please report this again! *2 Hours 30 Mins On Candy Bomb! *Can only use it on Wed's release day with the 45 New Levels!

• *Note: *It has now been over 3 months, waiting on these rewards. Any help getting it, would be appreciated.

"Fantastic 5 Teams" (F5) - When I was moved by King from a "Customized / Private Team" to a "Public Team". My "Facebook Friends Listings" changed dramatically. I had 100's of people on my list I had never seen or known before. Now that I am back on a "F5 Customized / Private Team", I only have "One Facebook Friend" listed, lost the others. *May want to report this.

• Level 7056 (Finished Level 7055) 1st x At End Of The Game On 5/18/2020! 
    • My Current Map Level 7821 (Finished Level 7820) 18th x At End Of The Game On 9/9/2020!

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, 😀

9/9/2020

• CandyCrushIsCool
    CandyCrushIsCool Posts: 661 Level 4
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?