Poll: who enjoys the game after the bot changes?

Options
Eddiefilsak
Eddiefilsak Posts: 17 Level 2

Anybody? It’s just a grind now. I used to spend about a tenner a month on boosters to accompany the starting ones with the bot (repeating old levels to keep it). But now you can’t. With every game needing multiple boosters now now, it’s not financially viable to buy anything, as they’ll be gone in a flash.

Comments

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

I find the current build a bot pretty useless. It's rare that I pass a level on the first try. All my levels are very hard. I just have patience and keep trying and eventually I pass levels without boosters. It's not as fun as when I could chase boosters and build a bot for extra help.

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3
    Options

For me there is two main changes which ruin game and make game not fun any more.First changes is built the bot(now this option is useless.You can't build with previous level and if you have enormous luck to built you lose everything with one mistake).The second one is reduced moves(more then 90%levels reduced moves.So now with this reduced moves there is no more easy level but exactly the opposite .Easy levels became extra hard).So if you for every level you need so many try where is fun.Like you can't eat pizza every day repeat each level again and again its not good.You became frustrated.But our great moderator assure us that changes is good for us players.WHERE MAN HAS DISAPPEARED😪

• Eddiefilsak
    Eddiefilsak Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Agreed, mate. I’m on 4448 and have repeated this about 40 times and not come close. I’ll play 5 times until my lives run out and then come back. I know I’ll pass eventually and then the next level will be equally as futile. I’m only carrying on because I have come so far. I will not play as actively as before now because of these crappy changes.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?