⭐️⭐️ Candy Crush Saga All Stars Tournament!

Options

Comments

• Twiglet474
    Twiglet474 Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

Can't join in with any of the other all stars games. Asked me if I could complete 45 levels by Monday night. Bit hard as I have no new levels. Little unfair for those who have completed it. 🤷‍♀️

• Davidslingsby
    Davidslingsby Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Ah so even if I was able to access the all star games I could not have completed that task !!! I did complete 45 levels within 24 hours last Wednesday when they released new levels, so that should count!

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers,

Thank you very much for sharing your progress with us!

Congratulations to all of you that have managed to classify at the top 1 position on your leaderboards! Amazing! 👏👏

If you haven't yet, don't worry because this week you will have new daily chances!

Qualifiers Stage information - Candy Crush Saga All Stars Tournament:

• Duration: 10 days (September 17th - 26th).
    • Every day, and until the 26th September, we will be running a different mini-quest giving you all chances to qualify. You will need to come to the top the leaderboard one time over the next 10 days.
    • Objective: complete the mini-quest first. Then, you’ll be allocated to a leaderboard of max 50 players. Then, collect as many of a certain type of candy as possible to reach the top 1 position!
    • Every day, the top 10 players on each leaderboard every day will receive rewards! *Subject to the Leaderboard size
    • The daily event goes on from 7.00-23.00 UK time.
    • Note: to go to the next round you MUST collect your reward in game.

To all players based in the UK, and especially our community members based in the UK and sharing their progress with us, we are rooting for you to get to the very top of your Leaderboard! 🙌🙌

👉 Who will be the UK's top crusher?! May the best and sweetest win!

Have a delicious day and happy crushing. 🍬 🍬

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,567 Level 5
    Options

Why it is just in UK. It will be in others contry too, and when?

• makuo
    makuo Posts: 80 Level 2
    Options
  • peediddy1977
    peediddy1977 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

No matter I do, cannot get All Stars. Have tried everything and still nothing. Bit unfair for all those that have been playing from the start.

Get it sorted eh, as hard to prove who is the best when you don’t let everyone play it

• Seemakiran
    Seemakiran Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options

i have no all star event & bubblegum troll event 😔😔😔

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options

I can't begin to understand how someone can get 50 levels in the latest contest by 5pm tomorrow let alone have the time to do it.Do these top players not have to go work or do they play right through the night? Instead of these ridiculous contests why can't us normal players have Dexter instead or something more realistic otherwise the game gets boring.

• tymirbrown12
    tymirbrown12 Posts: 311 Level 3
    Options

You guys don"t worry they will bring it in the U.S some day.

• fatemacentre
    fatemacentre Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

50 levels in a day?? Ofcoz not realistic if u gotto fend for yourself

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?