CCS - Competition for best crusher

lou1207
lou1207 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited September 2020 in Discussions

I have completed all levels so therefore can’t really take part in the best crusher competition as I can’t achieve the required points on games that have already been completed. Surely the “best crusher” competition should be available to everyone with equal opportunity to gain points.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

One solution is for you to start from beginning level 1. Best crusher has multiple game profiles on diff devices. (Just a suggestion)

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful commmunity

New levels for Candy Soda always come on Fridays. Not on all devices at the same time.

Please check for updates and clear the cache. Good luck

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,553 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Congratulations and welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Soda Saga! 😊

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello @lou1207 !

Welcome to our Sodalicous Community!

When you say: the Best crusher competition, do you mean the Levels Race we host here in the Soda Community?

As @Spinnifix mentions, every Friday we get 30 levels unlocked ( 45 sometimes when we are lucky ☺️)

But stay tuned, because soon we might have something for those most engaged players that are at the end of the game 🤗

• lou1207
    lou1207 Posts: 3 Newbie

No I meant best crusher competition that’s currently Only available to UK players

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hi!

All right, that tournament is taking place in Candy Crush Saga. Since this is the Community of Soda, will move this thread over their Community 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?