Collecting orders

Options
I am stuck on level 240.  Says I need to collect orders.  I thought I was doing it right but I can never get the order on the SPRINKLED choc. Doughnut.  Any suggestions?

Comments

• flolox
    flolox Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I am stuck on Level 130. I am not received any credit for the candies that have the jelly over them that I hit. I write to customer care but they haven’t got back to me. I sent pictures to help illustrate what’s going on. Can anyone help me? I would appreciate it. Thanks!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,707 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Level 130

This level might be hard for you as you need to make lot of striped candy and you need to combine it but don’t worry as you will have lot of same color candies it this level and can easily make striped candy. First you should try to make any striped candy and then play near it to make another striped candy then you should combine it. You have to make same order five time. You should try to play more from bottom as it will give more chance to make special candies anywhere. If you have more remaining moves then try to play with other special combos and candies then make last striped candy combo to get three star score.

• flolox
    flolox Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thank you kiara_wael. I actually got a response from customer service and figured out what I was doing wrong.

I really appreciate you posting the video and your help. Have a great day!🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?