Comments

• shylynn321
    shylynn321 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi all I am new to all this not sure what to do

• crivera
    crivera Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am new as well. Sorry I can’t be of much help. But will be looking at your post results to see if they can help me.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

Welcome to the place, newcomers; click here for starters (if you wish).

Yep, the forum is big & intimidating enough; could be scary even.

Hope youse all find whatever you're looking for...

• tymirbrown2007
    tymirbrown2007 Posts: 132 Level 2
    Options

The new build a bit is changed again it's now a four level not but you can't still play it in early levels making it Soo hard👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿

• tymirbrown2007
    Options

And bring back the old episode titles from the new tymirbrown not the old one the new one tymirbrown2007

• tymirbrown2007
    Options

And king please bring back the old episode titles please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• tymirbrown2007
    Options

And bring back the build a bot for previous levels and the five level bot and the candy pet

• tymirbrown2007
    Options

What about all the events you take away from the game making this unfair and cheating like come on king it's just a game and please bring back the five level build a bot for previous levels now this four level bot is to unfair for previous levels and bring back the candy pet it use to be fun you use to get a half a hour of a color bomb and stripe and wrapped candy and if you get to level 6 you get a color bomb a striped wrapped candy,lucky candy, lollipop hammer and a switch hand please bring back the memorial old episode titles please king stop changing the game for once PLEASE KING BRING IT BACK I KNOW ITS DIFFICULT BUT STOP KING if anyone like my draft please vote for the 5 level bot,candy pet and the old episode titles ps from tymirbrown2007

• JDMom93
    JDMom93 Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

As if we don’t have enough to deal with in these times, King sucks the fun out of the game for us, too. Today I lost the five level build a bot that worked on old levels but “gained” the four level build a bot that only works if win new levels. That’s pretty much it for me. And I’ve been a loyal player, at level 6866. Never to go any further.

• Cece322
    Cece322 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

Same thing happened to me. I've lost my desire to play. This is the worst update I've seen yet, and I've been playing for over 7 years.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?