๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Daily wins keep disappearing

Options
Daniella_M
Daniella_M Posts: 18 Level 2
edited October 2020 in Support

Hi,

a couple of days ago you guys were updating the game i guess and the entire event tab was gone! Right after it came back, the daily wins keep disappearing...Not only did I have an almost complete set entirely wiped out, but every time I make progress and get those pink round thingies (On all my accounts- I have 3) whenever I log out of one and into the other I keep losing the stickers! It seems the progress of one account is only showing? Itโ€™s strange I never had that happen before. Please let me know if thereโ€™s a fix.

thanks!

ยซ1

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

Daily win sticker is a bonus feature. And like all other bonus features it is not permanent part of the game. Therefore there is no guarantee that it will always available to you in the game. Infact all the bonus events (including daily win) may appear, disappear or be replaced time to time.

The events are awarded to the players on random basis. If you are playing through different accounts there is a chance that you found one event on one account and not on other.

However it may also be unavailable due to some technical issue and hopefully it will be back. To make sure that your system is in perfect condution and you are getting all available events awarded to you. Please log out, update your game application, restart your device and login again.

After that if any feature / event missing it means that currently you are not among those players who have that feature. But that can change time to time.๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,693 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

How about you can see answers and solutions by Community Team :

Sometimes itโ€™s also possible that you are unable to play these because you donโ€™t have the latest version of the app or a stable Internet connection, or simply youโ€™re not connected to the Kingdom or Facebook. You can also try opening the game, logging out of the Kingdom or Facebook, closing the game, then finally re-opening and connecting again. Some of these tricks may work for you.

If they donโ€™t, itโ€™s just a matter of time. You may not be amongst the selected group at the moment but soon youโ€™ll be the lucky one to enjoy the new challenges as well as your friends!

You can also check that page to read all of information that I hope you can understand to read them :

By the way, this feature is still tested that means it's still not complete to be fixed to everyone on this game mostly. Mostly of players have asked this problem too.

If youย want to win gold barsย on this game, you can clickย hereย to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿญ Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! ๐Ÿญ

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Daniella_M Hi and welcome, if you play with all 3 accounts on the same device they can sometimes kind of merge and you get the data from one of the games my guess would be to try and clear your game cache NOT DATA (as this is where you boosters are stored) and log out and restart your device and see it rectifies the problem

Hope this helps

• Daniella_M
    Options

I assumed this to be the issue because previously I would have different amounts Of stickers on each of the accounts, but now all accounts have the exact same number of stickers regardless of my wins! The issue is that whenever I log out of one and sign into the other the stickers start from zero no matter how many I had before logging out! But thank you everyone I will try your suggestions and yes Iโ€™m happy to have these extra featured and a bit sad when theyโ€™re taken away๐Ÿ˜ข Again thanks for taking the time to explain everybody youโ€™re all always of great help๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 147,423 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Make sure update your App .

The Daily Win is in the Test Group so we cannot say for sure that you will always find this feature.

The Fun Event menu returns when the game is regular. Probably no event is currently active for you so the menu is not available.

Keep playing the game, your fun event menu will return.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Daniella_M Would just try using the one account for a few days and see if the daily win sticker progresses as it should at least then you will know if its the changing accounts that missing it up

Thank you

• Daniella_M
    Options

Sounds reasonable ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปWill do , thanks!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,054 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Daniella_M - I hope you are having fun in our friendly King Community. Are you playing on the same device with three separate accounts? I will sometimes play on three separate devices but the same account. I noticed that for some events I could collect the 'prize' on each device and for other things (like the daily spin) once I used it on one device, I couldn't get the prize for that day on my other devices.

I had a similar problem to yours with Farm Heroes, where I would build up Bonnie (she gives extra boosters to help with each level), but if I went to a different device, even though it was the same account, she was zeroed out and I had to start over. I find it best to just stick with one device and one account for the smoothest game playing experience.

I hope it works out for you - I really like the daily sticker event too because you get a UFO when you complete it (that's why I like to try and win Dexter's race too).

Good luck and Happy Crushing!๐Ÿ˜Š

• Daniella_M
    Options

Hello and thanks for taking the time to answer my concern ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป Yes I play on the same device different accounts. I am gathering that much now, it seems the game mixes things up in such instances (it didnโ€™t previously thatโ€™s why I was a bit shocked) but Iโ€™ll try to stick to one account (sometimes I get stuck on hard levels for a while and Iโ€™d still like to play, thus the 3 accounts).

Love all the help and Iโ€™m very thankful for it๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

You are most welcome.๐Ÿ˜€

Best of luck and keep enjoying the game.๐ŸŒผ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?