๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

(Ended ) ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ Candy Crush Saga Detectives now needed! ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ

Options

Comments

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Thanks for the contest and for tagging And thanks for explaining @KimElston

I didn't understand what it was about either ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Well, I'm sure it was Yeti who did it, but it was without any evil. He didn't do it on purpose, he was just chasing a cute butterfly and he was walking so absorbed in watching it that he made a mess

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

Thanks for the explanation @KimElston

I think it was Tiffi. Tiffi was playing hide and seek with Misty and while hiding she stumble into a table full of candies prepared by Mr Yeti for Halloween. It was quite a mess. She got scared and she was still hiding in the closet in the dining room and Misty was searching for her in the kitchen. I was wondering too why Misty searching for a long time in the kitchen. Was she really searching for Tiffi or something else happened?

• tymirbrown12
    tymirbrown12 Posts: 311 Level 3
    Options

yeah I think it was tiffi

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hi @KimElston & @Pounawea & @Elsa @Yosca @ipete thx for tag & contest,

Ok, here is what happened.

The Bubblegum Troll left "Soda" because "Bubblegum hill", wasn't working right. So he decided to mess things up, by taking 8 items out, so Tiffi & Jean-Luc would look bad in any scenes they appeared in. He said: "We can't have these other people stealing the spotlight from me, so let's take a few things, that will show them". If you go to "Bubblegum hill", you will find all 8 items there, hidden under his throne.

Now all we need is a contest to win them back, & returned to the rightful owners.

• Bubblegum Troll

Take Care - Origins7 Dale,ย ๐Ÿ˜€

My Player / User ID:ย 9815076088ย 

10/2/2020

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,740 Friends Moderator
    Options

I think the rascally rabbit from Farm Heroes Saga stole the missing items. He was spotted by the Bubblegum Troll as he crossed over the troll's bridge. Then Yeti watched him cross over the Chocolate Mountains, where he got rather cold and began searching for a place to warm up. That is how he wandered into the image archive room and decided to get mischievous while he waited for warmer weather.

• IQueEN
    IQueEN Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
  • Kezabelle3
    Kezabelle3 Posts: 2,364 Level 4
    Options

Can I take part as I wasn't here for part 1? I'm a newbie ๐Ÿ˜Š

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,479 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Kezabelle3 Welcome. Of course you can just select my link in page 1 and you can have a look at the witnesses. Then join here we need as many detectives as we can find.

I have added you to the tagging list along with you @Nix66 and you @IQueEN so you don't miss out next time.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒŸ

• crabapple
    crabapple Posts: 740 Level 3
    Options

I had finally figured out how to draw on my screen shots, ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ and was ready to enter the first challenge, when all of a sudden I saw it was finished. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Now let me tell you about what I witnessed that night.. I was out for a midnight stroll, when I saw an eerie shadow creeping around town. My curiosity got the better of me and I decided to follow the creeper.

Keeping my distance I tailed a ways behind the culprit. Not knowing if I had been seen or in danger, I continued on. I had noticed the eerie shadow nearing the Archive Image Department. Then, the shadow was gone. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

As I got closer to the building I noticed a hazy glowing light coming from the Archive. I knew the lights were off , it was closed for the night. (What could be making this strange light?)๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” It seemed to be magical. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I was hoping it wasn't who I was thinking of, so, I decided to proceed cautiously.

I found a spot just outside the building where I couldn't be seen, to wait for the intruder. After about 45 minutes, I heard the doors open. As I approached the shadow, the persons physique became more clear. I then noticed the person was sweating out slime. OH, NO! ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ต It was the dreaded Jelly Queen!!

As I got close enough to grab hold of her, she realized she was busted!! I had insisted that we go back in, to witness what she had done. She said "It's too late! The town's history is ruined! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†" I asked "Why? Why would you want to ruin our heritage like that?".

She angrily informed me that it is pay back for all the Crushers getting rid of her!!! She had said everyone will pay for it!!

I hauled her to the Police Station. I let them deal with her before I did something I would regret! Our good witnesses investigated the scene and Thank GOD!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™, found what she had done and repaired the damage.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

And, now, I hope everyone has a GREAT day!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?