⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Our currency is US $ but the gadgets are in a currency that not exist any more SVC. What can I do?

Options
lunaraf1
lunaraf1 Posts: 1 Newbie

Can somebody help me with this? When I need to buy bars etc to finish a level I can not do it, as We are using US $ and not SVC

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@lunaraf1 Hi and welcome, King only deals with 3rd party payments so you will need to contact whoever you are trying to make the payment through. i.e paypal, Microsoft store google play etc.

Also is the region on your device set to the correct country

Hope this helps

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,826 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

I do agree with freddy that please check for your country settings or contact the payment service provider.

However please check below tips.

Usually the game goes by the language/country that is already set on your device when you first set it up. You will need to go into your device settings and correct it there. For example, if you are playing with an Android device, here's a guide on how to change your Google Play country:

To change your country, you need to set up a new country in Google Play. To set up a new country, you must be in that country and have a payment method from the new country. (Information taken from Google Play Help)

1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store 
    2. .
    3. Tap Menu 
    5.  Account 
    6.  Country and profiles.
    7. Tap the country where you want to add an account.
    8. Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method to that country.
    9. The first payment method must be from the country you’re adding a profile for. Once you create the profile you can add payment methods from other countries.
    10. This creates a new Google Payments profile linked to the new country. The Google Play Store will automatically change to the new country. It can take up to 24 hours to change

Thanks.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello @lunaraf1 and good day to you.

Understood that your in-app purchase is showing SVC instead of USD. As suggested by fellow game experts Mr Freddy and Mr Aijaziqbal, please check your country and language setting in your device all to US. Once done, please restart your device, log back into your game to check that the currency is now correct.

Otherwise, please also check whether your game profile is showing the correct country i.e. US. If not, please refer below to fix the correct country profile.

If your game profile with your ranking and all stats is showing wrong country than you are located in, please try these steps to change it to the correct one.

-First remove the connection to Facebook (on the game’s start menu tap the Settings down to the left > Cogwheel > Log out).

-Then create or login to your King account. Tap again the Settings down to the left and then the orange Kingdom icon. Log in to Kingdom if you have a King account already, otherwise start with choosing a nickname, tap save and follow the steps to create an account.

If the game automatically logged in to your King account when disconnecting Facebook, then just continue to the next step.

-Go to the device's settings and make sure both region and language are correct. Both need to be correct. If you for example have chosen Sweden and Spanish on your device, the game can then take Spain as your country.

-Go back to the game and tap the Settings > Kingdom icon and log out from your King account.

-Tap the ranking feature up to the left on the game map and check that the country is correct beneath the avatar.

-Close the game and wait an hour so the country updates in our system.

-Finally open the game and connect back to your Facebook and the country should be updated. If not, then you will need to keep the incorrect country in your game.

Hope the above helps. Please let us know if you other help.

Thank you 😊

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @lunaraf1 and welcome to our Community!

If the currency in the game do not match the country you are in and play on Facebook, please contact Facebook directly regarding this.

If you play on an iPhone, then contact Apple and as an Android player contact Google etc.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?