๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

(Ended ) ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ Candy Crush Saga Detectives now needed! ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ

Options

Comments

• crabapple
    crabapple Posts: 740 Level 3
    Options

Hello Crushers! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹ I had just figured out how to draw on my screen shots ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, was getting ready to enter the contest and it had already finished. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ญ It happens, ๐Ÿคช LOL.

Now, let me tell you about the night I witnessed a crime at the Archive Image Department.

Late one night, I had decided to take a midnight stroll. As I was coming into town I had caught a glimpse of a hazy, eerie shadow, walking sneakily thru the streets. I was curious , so, I followed, keeping my distance. The creepy shadow was coming up on the Archive Image Department and then, the shadow figure was gone! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ง

As I neared the building I noticed there was a hazy glowing light coming from within. I didn't understand how that could be possible since the Archive was shut down for the night and their lights were off. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ It was like magic!

I had found a darkened place to hide until the shadow person exited the building. Suddenly, I heard the door opening. As I got closer to the shadow figure, I realized it was the evil hag, Jelly Queen!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ต I quickly grabbed her, before she could slime me. Then, I asked her why she was in the Archive Image Department.

She said she had a plan. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฑ Of course, I asked what it was. First she was going to mess with the Communities History, to cause chaos among the Crushers! Next some sort of vandalism, then, destroy all Candy Factories. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคฌ Her reasoning was to get revenge on everyone involved in making her leave the Community. She was so full of hate and now she is behind bars where she belongs!!

To all those in the Community, have a GREAT day!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• IQueEN
    IQueEN Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
  • IQueEN
    IQueEN Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

wait lol that is amazing

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,493 Friends Moderator
    Options

@KimElston You also forgot to notify me, even though I once won with you and also took part in the first detective game. Please add me to your list.

For your story I have a completely different idea:

Odus was bored when he was removed from the Candy Crush card. He was only allowed to stay there in the parallel card until level 665, then he was sorted out.

He doesn't want to let that happen and has therefore broken into the archive in order to confuse everything a little.

He is sad that everyone else gets so much attention and nobody plays with him anymore.

Odus wants to get more attention and play with his friends again. He wants a mini-game on the Candy Crush card because his parallel world has disappeared. He is the hope that many detectives are investigating why he has brought everything into disarray in the archive. They should get on his trail, that's what he really wants. Perhaps the detectives will find a pen of Odus to expose him.

When the detectives have found him, he wants to tell them what great ideas he has to make Candy Crush even better. And he has great ideas for gifts to the loyal players.

• crabapple
    crabapple Posts: 740 Level 3
    Options

OMG! The first story disappeared on me yesterday, so, I wrote another, LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Both are about the same. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

To all Crushers, have a GREAT day!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• DieOmimi
    Options

@crabapple your stories are beautiful at de. Have a nice day too.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,478 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Looks like we have some great detectives amongst you. Lets see how many more we can recruit.

Have fun guys ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• DieOmimi
    Options

@KimElston please include me in your tagging list. I only discovered this site by chance.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,478 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi I already have ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒŸ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?