Help level 1364

Options
cattybitt
cattybitt Posts: 5 Level 2
edited October 2020 in Support

I am stuck at level 1364. I can not figure out how to open these white heart shaped locks. They are not sending me any keys. I’ve used up almost all of my boosters to try to open them. Nothing works. Does anyone know how to open them ?

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@cattybitt Hi and welcome

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 1364 without boosters.

Forget about the keys, they will be collected as you make matches.

Look for colour bombs and sideways stripes.

There are a couple of ways to clear level 1364, one is to switch 2 colour bombs together at least twice, but you will still need to make stripes and stripe/wrap combos while you are working on making the colour bombs.

Make one colour bomb and let it fall to the bottom so you can make another above it and get them together.

A colour bomb switched with a stripe, while easy to make and tempting to use, does little to clear the blockers as I found whenever I used that combo the majority of the stripes went downwards and didn't touch the blockers.

Also the colour bomb/stripe combo will turn any fish the same colour as the stripe into stripes, which will rarely fire downwards so will be wasted.

The second way is to keep making stripe/wrap combos. But you will need quite a lot of these to clear the thick blockers in the middle of the columns.

You could try using a fish booster if you are having trouble with level 1364 and this should clear out some of the jelly from under the blockers.

Level 1364 is a very hard level to complete however you play it

• cattybitt
    Options

Thank you that helps a lot !!

i literally took the first screen shot right before posting and as you can see there are striped/wrapper candy dispensers alone the top. I just logged back in to try again and now they are gone ? What’s up with that ?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@cattybitt Hi, check for a game update and log out and restart your device. then log back in and see if this solves your issue. also if playing via an internet browser try clearing the cache.

Thank you

• cattybitt
    Options
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

The issue with the keys on 1364 should now be fixed!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?