Why am I getting pink squares on my screen when completing a level?

Options

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @jimbar and welcome to our Community 😊 I had the same problem but now everything is ok. I think it's some kind of glitch which will probably be resolved in new update. Just to be sure let's see what our Community Manager @Cezdiamond knows about this. Have a great day 🍭
  • tennisgirl
    tennisgirl Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    my screen is pink when I start to play.  Have tried rebooting and it stays the same.  What can I do.
  • CCC666
    CCC666 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Pink squares..... I see lots of people have them. How do I get rid of them please......

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@CCC666 Hi and welcome,. This is a graphics glitch that normally happens when i play on PC /laptop and leave the game and come back to it later without closing the game down.

Normally just refreshing the page or restarting the game down rectifies the problem

Would do the standard troubleshooting tips to make sure your game is running as it should

Check your device and game is up to date and log out and restart your device and then log back in.

Hope this helps

• CCC666
    Options

Thank you @Freddy_Falkner I've done all that with my tablet but it's still happening and I'm getting withdrawal symptoms........

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@CCC666 What device are you using and is it up to date ? does it have 2gb of free storage space ? what version of the game is it running ? .

You may need to contact customer support and they may need to look into your issue if none of the above has rectified your issue. the only other option would to uninstall and reinstall but as you are playing via a mobile device any stored BOOSTERS and LIVES would be LOST

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,573 Level 5
    Options

Which device do you use? If it happen when you play online can be that the Internet is slow if you play offline in my opinion it is cos the device is slow.

• CCC666
    Options

Thanks @Tzvi_Marcu I've been playing on my tablet forever and it's never happened before always in the same way. My tablet could be low on storage..... not sure this would be a cause. Do higher levels cause issues perhaps? I'm just below level 3900

• CCC666
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner Thank you for the advice, it could be storage space on tablet. I've played for a couple of years without any problems and it just seemed strange it happened out of the blue.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?