⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3749 is wrong

Options
kaboingy
kaboingy Posts: 2 Newbie

I am on level 3749. You get 20 moves and have to get 140,000 points and only 14 candy to play with. This is literally not possible. It use to only need 30,000 points which was hard but doable. Now it is 140,000 points????The game needs to be fixed. Help!!!

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,042 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hell @kaboingy and welcome to our wonderful King Community. There were some issues with all the scoring levels where they weren't generating sufficient points for people to complete the level. It is being worked on and the fix should come out soon, in fact some people may have it already - so make sure you keep your app up to date.

Since you are a new comer here I'd like to share a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

I hope that you will stay and explore and spend some time with us. It is not only an opportunity to ask for help, but also to share opinions and ideas. There are also contests where you have an opportunity to win gold bars and badges and fun stories and games to read and play.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the king community.

Please do the standard troubleshooting by Log out, update your game application, restart your device and login again and check if it improves your scoring points.

Thanks.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,918 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

A fix is on the way, but to be able to get the fix you need to make sure you have the latest update installed.

Please make sure the app is up to date and also force close the app and restart the device so the game restarts.

• maytps
    maytps Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I am on level 3749 too, can't pass the level as same with @kaboingy due to the it has to score 140,000 as the target points which is impossible. I think this level is having problem as it used to be 30,000 points only as what I read from the forum. I already do all the standard troubleshooting by Log out, update game application to latest version, restart device and login again but it is still the same. Please help to fix it, thanks.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @kaboingy and good day to you.

Understood that you are facing scoring issue for level 3749 and as mentioned above, the fix is underway but there's no define time. Thus, please make sure that your game is up to date i.e. version 1.188.

Whilst waiting for the game to be fixed, feel free to explore our lovely community and join in the fun here and collect exclusive badges or latest contest here to stand a chance and win 10GB to your fave game.

Happy gaming and lovely Friday! Please let us know if you should need help with other issue.

Thank you 😃

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@kaboingy Hi and welcome, As explained above this issue has been reported and is awaiting a fix as its the weekend it may be Monday before we get any official news on this

Please take a look around the community at the different areas and also the contest areas as there are a few contests to win gold bars for you game . which can come in handy for those hard to complete levels when your this far into the game. It will also give you something to do while awaiting a fix

Thank you

• monnie1004
    monnie1004 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I am on level 3749 too, can't pass the level due to the it has to score 140,000 as the target points which is impossible. I have already done all the standard troubleshooting by Log out, update game application to latest version, restart device and login again but it is still the same. Due to logging out and in I HAVE LOST ALL MY BOOSTERS 😭

please help me get all my boosters back and fix this level

• viviane31
    viviane31 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same! Impossible to pass the level and I also lost my boosters! Hope this issue will be fixed soon.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,198 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

This level has reported and please be patient until their team will fixed it on Monday.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• ferchipose
    ferchipose Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Me pasa lo mismo! Imposible obtener 140.000 en 20 movimientos. Por favor solucionen pronto el error del nivel 3749

ya ni siquiera sigo intentando! Vi que el objetivo era 20.000 o 31.000 cosa lógica y posible pero no 140.000, realmente imposible!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?