⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lives

Options
heidifralick
heidifralick Posts: 37 Level 2

I have a question!! We only get 5 lives in CC and some levels are harder than others and those lives go quick!! Other than having to purchase lives which I can't do how can we get extra lives? Friends give you extra lives but, your having to wait and wait before they do. Why can't we have unlimited lives(without buying them) like we do on CCSoda?? Please help cause I love this game!!

Best Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

@heidifralick Hi and welcome, Unfortunately the only way to get lives in candy crush saga is to get them from friends or to purchase them. Currently i have heard no plans to offer unlimited lives in this game again, but this does happen from time to time

There is an issue with sending and receiving lives at the moment that is being investigated

We can pass this feedback on to the CM

Thank you

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

Hi @heidifralick!

• When you begin playing (after a length of time) you'll start Levels with 5 Lives, shown in the heart-meter at the top of the screen.
      • If you fail to pass a Level you'll lose a Life. You'll get the chance to buy extra moves or try the Level again using another Life. Each time you fail, you lose a Life & this continues until you completely run out of Lives & your heart-meter is empty. You can buy extra Lives if you immediately want to continue playing or, if you would prefer not to, you can wait for a Life to add to your heart-meter.
    • Another great way to get some extra Lives without using Gold Bars is to ask for help from your fellow Candy Crush Saga playing friends.
      • If you have linked your Game to Facebook you'll be able to ask for extra Lives from those people who you know on Facebook who also play the Game.
      • If you don't connect to Facebook or you'd rather not ask your friends for Lives, create a King Profile instead. This will connect you to the Kingdom of fellow Players who are all linked playing & enjoying CCS. Fellow Players will send & ask for free Lives often which is a great way to keep topped up.
    • Unlimited Lives can sometimes be bought or occasionally are offered as a prize. It's a great way to play for longer without running out of Lives. Unlimited Lives are controlled by a timer so, when they are won or bought, the clock will begin to tick down until the timer reaches 00:00 and your Game returns to the usual way of using lives.
      • Timed Lives will continue expiring if you're not playing so be aware that they'll continue to count down while/if you are away.
      • Unlimited Lives are only valid in the Game you win/purchase them on & cannot be transferred between King Games.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Options

@heidifralick Hi and welcome, Unfortunately the only way to get lives in candy crush saga is to get them from friends or to purchase them. Currently i have heard no plans to offer unlimited lives in this game again, but this does happen from time to time

There is an issue with sending and receiving lives at the moment that is being investigated

We can pass this feedback on to the CM

Thank you

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

Hi @heidifralick!

• When you begin playing (after a length of time) you'll start Levels with 5 Lives, shown in the heart-meter at the top of the screen.
      • If you fail to pass a Level you'll lose a Life. You'll get the chance to buy extra moves or try the Level again using another Life. Each time you fail, you lose a Life & this continues until you completely run out of Lives & your heart-meter is empty. You can buy extra Lives if you immediately want to continue playing or, if you would prefer not to, you can wait for a Life to add to your heart-meter.
    • Another great way to get some extra Lives without using Gold Bars is to ask for help from your fellow Candy Crush Saga playing friends.
      • If you have linked your Game to Facebook you'll be able to ask for extra Lives from those people who you know on Facebook who also play the Game.
      • If you don't connect to Facebook or you'd rather not ask your friends for Lives, create a King Profile instead. This will connect you to the Kingdom of fellow Players who are all linked playing & enjoying CCS. Fellow Players will send & ask for free Lives often which is a great way to keep topped up.
    • Unlimited Lives can sometimes be bought or occasionally are offered as a prize. It's a great way to play for longer without running out of Lives. Unlimited Lives are controlled by a timer so, when they are won or bought, the clock will begin to tick down until the timer reaches 00:00 and your Game returns to the usual way of using lives.
      • Timed Lives will continue expiring if you're not playing so be aware that they'll continue to count down while/if you are away.
      • Unlimited Lives are only valid in the Game you win/purchase them on & cannot be transferred between King Games.
  • heidifralick
    Options

Thanks for answering!!! My account is linked to fb but, I don't know how to ask the King community for help. I have my fb friends that don't always play everyday but, how do I connect with our community for extra help???

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

Some time candy crush saga also offer unlimited lives as bonus.( but very rare). If you win an episode with diamond trophy then you will get 6 lives for next full episode also your timer will be reduced from 30 to 25 minutes to refresh your life.

There are also various ideas to increase lives in our idea section. Your feedback will also reach to the studios. So hopefully in future we may see an increase in lives.

Thanks.

• Freddy_
    Options

@heidifralick Hi again, The best place to get extra help is some of the facebook candy crush groups . you will find a lot of people on these groups that are willing to send and receive lives

Thank you

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,567 Level 5
    Options

@frenioz00

If I'm connected to the King (not Facebook) the option to ask for lives operate. Did you try it?

• heidifralick
    Options

I've tried to follow the directions but, its not offering me a settings option since I'm already logged in to King at this time. Its only showing me games for Android.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi dear i think you are checking here in the community. Community is different than king games.

The correct link is.

King. Com/ games

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?