Any tips for getting last level 2206?!

Answers

• michelereadsmichelereads Posts: 88 Level 3

Hi @DeanneBeller1971 I found this video on YouTube from a year ago that has a walk through of the level and how she beat it. I hope it helps you!!

Happy Crushing!! 🍬🍭

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 35,336 Royal Legend

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Level 2206

. For this level try to play near to blockers and make special candy as you get the chance. Combine them with each other to break more jellies. Or use special candy to move ingredients.

Keep trying

• Freddy_FalknerFreddy_Falkner Posts: 43,474 Sweet Legend

@DeanneBeller1971 Hi and welcome

Level 2206 is a dual task level, you have to collect the 4 cherries which are on the board and at the same time clear all the jelly.

To collect the cherries you must clear the blockers around them so they can drop down to the portals.

Once the cherries are in position they will fall through into the top part of the board. Once in the top of the board get them onto a conveyor, preferably one that is moving towards the middle, and wait for the conveyor to take the cherry to the exit.

Once you have a cherry on a conveyor try to keep it there by making moves on the opposite side of the board until it is out of the exit.

While you are collecting the cherries you should also be clearing jelly, so look for combos whenever you get the chance.

With only 5 colours on the board you should be able to make some good combos to clear the jelly.

Hope this helps

• Thank all of you for your tjps!! I do ok until the last 2 cherries are left, then they somehow get moved to the side of the portals, then I don't get the candies I need to move them back. I think I'll be stuck on this level for a while...LOL!!

• Freddy_FalknerFreddy_Falkner Posts: 43,474 Sweet Legend

@DeanneBeller1971 You will pass this no problems just concentrate on the conveyor belts and how you move will affect the cherries dropping. if you get two of them you half way there already