Hating this game right now!

rosemw
rosemw Posts: 1 Newbie
edited November 2020 in Discussions

i hate 4787 candy crush been on it 2 weeks, takes all the fun out of it! just makes me stop playing for a while when this happens!

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

I think the is a good idea. Stop playing for awhile and come back with fresh energy. Nothing is impossible. (Well that's not true) 😂😂😂

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@rosemw Hi and welcome. video below might give you some hints and tips on completing this level

Level 4787 Candy Crush Saga is an orders level, you have to collect yellow candies and licorice to complete the level. The orders are all provided by the lucky candies which drop from the dispensers top left and right of the board. There is no need to clear the crystal candies in the top sections as the lucky candies will drop through into the board under the crystal candies.

You need to start clearing the crystal candies in the middle so you can see the colours better, but they don't really restrict your moves too much if you look carefully at the colours of the candies under them.

Matches of three are not going to be enough to collect the orders so you must look for chances to make special candies and combos. Wrapped candies are especially useful as they are blocked less by the licorice than other specials and will collect it as well as changing lucky candies.

Any combo will be helpful and if you get two special candies together switch them straight away because if you don't they will be carried away by the conveyors.

Hope this helps

• Poohsticks
    Poohsticks Posts: 8 Level 2

I find that every so many levels, there is a level that just takes ages. Every time I say I'll not play again, but I can't stay away! Hope you manage it soon :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?