Chocolate Box

Options
marla24
marla24 Posts: 17 Level 2

Has anyone lost the Chocolate Box challenge? Mine was there yesterday and today it is gone. It was a great way to at least be able to earn a few boosters.

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited November 2020
    Options

@marla24 Hi and welcome, The Chocolate box feature is a bonus feature and is not always guaranteed to be in your game, It is given to groups of randomly selected people, so this just means your not in that group at present but you could be again in the future. It can also be missing due to temporary problems

To make sure your getting the features available to you check your game is up to date and log out and restart your device , then log back in. regularly do this to keep your game as up to date as possible

Thank you

6:55PM

• guru_666
    guru_666 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Yes it is gone, no doubt another "improvement" in the game....

• jeanps
    jeanps Posts: 25,315 Level 5
    Options

The case of the disappearing chocolate box! Mine did the same thing and is still doing it!!

However, I can make it appear again by playing a level, any level in a challenge or the main game, and the chocolate box reappears. Play the chocolate box levels, then wait until you need it again, then play any level and then go back and finish the choc box.

Worked for me - let me know if it works for you

@marla24 , @guru_666 , @Freddy_Falkner

• marla24
    marla24 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for the advice. I can get mine to reappear if I play any level. They sure don't make it easy for us to enjoy this game.

• jeanps
    jeanps Posts: 25,315 Level 5
    Options

@marla24 Glad it worked for you too. Happy crushing

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?