Comments

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,253 Crushing Legend
    Options

45 Level , There weren't any more stars

• Tasty_Cake
    Tasty_Cake Posts: 2,592 Level 4
    Options

Hey @DieOmimi I Only Get This When In Log out My Account But When I Log In Back to My I Get Nothing This is not fair😒😒😒 please help😒😒😒😒.

• Annwat
    Annwat Posts: 180 Level 3
    Options

Still a lot of time left in the event, so figure I better take a pic and post before someone knocks my name off the leaderboard! Lol πŸ˜‚ 🀩✌️

• mjp29
    mjp29 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

@Yosca I think something fishy is going on πŸ˜‚ 90 stars someone has on my leaderboard and that was 5 hours into competition. That's 30 levels at 3 stars each level which is personally impossible! Especially if your like me and don't spend a penny because I'm skint so have to wait half hour for a life πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,047 Soda Moderator
    Options

Yes @mjp29 how about the one on my leaderboard 6 hours event and 174 stars and after 7 hours event he/she has 321 stars!!! I can’t believe it 😯

• Otmanawn
    Otmanawn Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options
  • Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Pounawea @MightyWolf @Diamond Lim, @Crazy Cat Lad @Sukanta_Biswas @kiara_wael @Yosca @mjp29 thx for info & tags,

Well on your post above @Yosca, 147 more Stars in a hour, is playing pretty fast. The player might be on lower levels, so easier to get them. At 3 Stars per level, that is 49 levels. I once did 481 Levels In 24 Hours My Personal Best, & that is not even a record. There is a player in my group with 3300 Levels done in a week.

For @mjp29 I have 128 Stars in about 3-4 hours or so. On Page 71 our "Sweet Legend" @Werner_Cichy has 135 Stars. Which is btw, a "Perfect Score", 45 Levels x 3 Stars = 135 Stars, & that is not counting how many "Sugar Stars" he got, which is "Double" the 3 Star Score!

In a contest a while back, on "Collecting Stars & Sugar Stars", had to go back to past levels in order to win it. Was at the end of the game, so at a disadvantage on the contest. Replaying older levels is harder, because you didn't do it the first time, means it's harder to do the 2nd x. Because most of the time, the level you didn't get the "3 Stars" or "Sugar Stars" on, was a tough level.

A lot of players, especially the younger ones, do the 45 New Levels Released in like 3 hours or so.

Ok, here is my post on:

• Candy Celebrations Week III Collect Stars - 128 Stars In 1st Place - Level 8315 - Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

Will have to see if it holds up or not.

Until next time.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

11/18/2020

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Origins7_Dale The composition of the players is sometimes strange. Now, at the third event, I think I'm more lucky than before. The composition of the players is sometimes strange. Now, at the third event, I think I'm more lucky than before.

After one episode, it still seems balanced.

And I'm happy that @Yosca in my F5 team.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,047 Soda Moderator
    Options

This is my leaderboard now. Think I won’t end up high πŸ˜…

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?