Level 8261

Michael-6
Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

The current version of this level is impossible.

The main problems with this level are:

1) The fish are absolutely useless and won't help clear any frosting;

2) The levels of frostings at the bottom are too thick to clear given it is almost impossible to make stripes above them as the ingredients take up all the space, and wrappers are useless as the ingredients block the blast radius of them from clearing any frosting... and, oh yes, the fish are absolutely useless for clearing frosting;

3) The really thick levels of frosting at the bottom have, for no reason at all, been put in cages;

4) The number of moves has been reduced; and

5) Oh yes, the fish are absolutely useless.

Please fix. Either reduce the level of frosting, or replace the hopeless fish with wrappers and stripes.

Comments

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Michael-6,

Here is a YouTube video on this level. The sound is a bit off on it. Might help you on getting thru it. No "Boosters" were used.

• Candy Crush Saga Level 8261 - Nov 11, 2020 By Gonzalo Plana - YouTube 720p

On the "Fish". I would say, they have been programmed to stay in their lanes. So the higher ones at the top, won't help on any blockers at the bottom. Been like 50 levels ago, since I played this level. But, if I have time, along with extra boosters, meaning Pre - Boosters or Select Boosters, I'll take another look at it. Know I got thru it, because on a 144 Win Streak with the Candy Necklace at this time. I am on Level 8316, at the end of the game.

Hope this helps.

Take Care & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

11/24/2020

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited November 2020

I managed to get past this morning. The time i got past, the game was creating colour bombs left, right and centre- at one point i had 5 on the screen! I managed to get a colour bomb and stripe on three occasions and wrappers were being created and blowing useful bits up randomly too. Absolutely no skill or decision making required from me at all, just a pure fluke of a go. Effectively i just sat there and watched the game pass the level all by itself.

Would recommend changes are made or players will end up frustrated.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited November 2020

quote:

I managed to get past this morning.

The time I got past, the game was creating colour bombs; left, right and centre...

Those bloody algorithms, gotta luv 'em.

After so many tries; & (probably) losing out on the episode race (again), the game lets you pass.

Players have to deal with quite a bit of BS on these higher levels.

C'mon, King; do better...

• Henry_Lee
    Henry_Lee Posts: 41 Level 2

Agree, very tough level. Fish need to go after the frostings and help clear the screen. Particularly in the later stages, they just hit random colours

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?