We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Can't get out of Treat Calendar and continue to play game

kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello Candy Crush Community,

Yesterday When I got my daily treat calendar award, I can't tap out of this session and continue to play the game. Today I tried to log out of my account and then log in and I did have access to the game again and continue to play 5 rounds but then the treat calendar showed up again and I can't continue my game anymore. Also when I log out and log in again, I still can't tap out of treat calendar. Can someone kindly help me?

Thank you so much!

Best Answers

• Greymane
    Greymane Posts: 3,961 Level 5
    edited November 2020 Answer ✓

Hiya there @kaleidoscope@kqferrier When you logged out of your game, Did you try to clear your device cache first before logging back in?.. This seems to be a recurring problem and happens whenever you view the calendar. Its probably a bug that came with the new update and its being investigated. Please be patient as they find a solution to it.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@kaleidoscope Hi and welcome, the issue has been reported and we are awaiting news on this,

Try clearing the game cache of you device and log out out and restart your device to see if this helps

At the moment we have had people saying reinstalling the game solved the issue, but in doing this if you play on a mobile device you would LOSE any stored BOOSTERS and LIVES

Thank you

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?