Pressure Becomes Stronger

Queen5781
Queen5781 Posts: 10 Level 2

I am one of those who do not pay a cent and still managed to get to 5,000 + level. I noticed that pressure to pay becomes stronger and stronger. Just a few days ago a feature with extra moves given every 48 hours disappeared. Another feature was lost last week; now treat calendar goes from day 1 to 3 providing only single bonuses (unlike days 4-7). Several months ago other rewards were lost forever (I was writing about it). Of course, it is only a game, and I can stop playing any time and forget about it. I have other things to do in life. However, it is disgusting when you encounter such greed. Shame on game administration!

Comments

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 201 Level 3

Tottaly agree😪😡

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Queen5781 !

The levels will get more challenging the further up on the map you go. You get more experienced and skilled the more you play and therefore the levels will also get more challenging.

The Extra Moves Wheel is no longer available, but we are looking into other options to win bonuses and extras in the game.

The Treat Calendar getting stuck is an issue and it's being looked into. Hopefully it will get fixed shortly so you can collect all goodies from the calendar every week.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?