Holiday Challenges

Options
Rebecky
Rebecky Posts: 5 Level 2
edited December 2020 in Support

Hi, I noticed that my challenge for flavor of the day with Olivia hasn't been showing up this week. Also, a couple weeks ago, I was playing CC on my laptop and had the Chocolate box contest.... but when I went on my desktop... which is where I usually play.... it wasn't there. I used to get it all the time but it stopped months ago. But my mom also had it not to long ago and I didn't. I was wondering what was going on with that. One more question, I like to go back and play old levels... did those change because one of the levels is 112 and it is not the same as what it used to be.

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Rebecky Olivias flavor of the day is a daily contest so you may not get this in your game., but it can appear on any given day, just depends how lucky you are. i had this one day and not seen it since, but you may have a different challenge instead

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Rebecky and welcome to our Community!

The events may not always reach all games, devices or players. Tech or connection issue may prevent sometimes to see a specific event.

All of the Holiday events are weekly except Olivia's Flavor of the Day. So if you don't have the event this week, keep an eye next week and see if it works better. Olivia's Flavor of the Day is a daily event and can therefore be already back tomorrow in your game, if it's missing today.

Levels may get updated after their release and therefore look different, find more info about this HERE.

• Rebecky
    Rebecky Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I haven't had Olivia's game of the day all this week and possibly last week also.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Rebecky Olivias flavor of the day is a daily contest so you may not get this in your game., but it can appear on any given day, just depends how lucky you are. i had this one day and not seen it since, but you may have a different challenge instead

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?