Winter Festival

Options
persch
persch Posts: 4 Newbie

Having been playing winter festival won 2 levels ( 2 houses decorated) and now the play button is muted out. Can not continue.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited January 2021
    Options

@persch Hi and welcome, There are a few people that have had the same issue and as this is a new feature it can get a few issues. hopefully these will be resolved soon by the game studio , but not sure if it will be in time before the event ends

Check your device and game are up to date, log out and restart your device and log back in to see if this improves the situation

Thank you

• persch
    Options

Thanks for the suggestion. Tried but didn’t change status. Appreciate your response.

• persch
    Options

Sad to hear I probably won’t get to finish. I had just used my gold bars to upgrade my hot chocolate 🥲

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,710 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @persch and Happy New Year to you!

Since you're not able to use that chocolate mug after you've purchased them, please contact King's Support team that you've bought the gold bars but not able to use them due to the glitch that happened in the Winter Festival.

Just click on the "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page, select the relevant topic and sub-topic and describe your issue. Please produce any evidence of the purchase.

Hope they are able to help you. In the meantime, your patience on this is appreciated as there may be delay in respond due to long holiday break.

Thank you and let me know if you need help with other issues in the game.

☺️

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 148,119 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

The Winter Festival is a new feature that is being tested in the game at this moment. Since the feature is still being tested and developed, this means that it may have some issues. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?