level 3479

Options
Joseph_Currier
Joseph_Currier Posts: 6 Level 2

I cannot get the Acorn to drop on the Left side of the game board, Help !!! The Cherry drops down and out, but the Acorn does not move :( Anybody ? Both on the right side do drop after removing the blocks, I've used strategy and lots of hammers and have removed the blocks, candy drops down, the cherry drops down, But ! The Darn Acorn will not move, Help !!!

Best Answer

Answers

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Options

Hello and welcome to the community. Please check this video to confirm a glitch:

If it is, remember to Check App update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after power on> Open game and sign in. 

If it is not a glitch, please try these tips:

First you need to start collecting the keys to unlock the bottom part of the board, you will not be able to clear the way for the ingredients until the keys are collected so the sooner you collect them the better. Don't worry too much about the jelly, it will be cleared as you collect the ingredients and is much easier. Once all the keys are collected and the blockers are exposed at the bottom of the board you should start making vertical stripes and stripe/wrap combos to clear the blockers so that the ingredients can be collected. There is no need to clear all the blockers as both the ingredients will drop out of the same exit, so clearing the blockers nearest the middle will be enough to get the ingredients out.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Joseph_Currier Hi and welcome, Video below should give you some hints and tips on completing the level, you will need stripped and wrapped candy combo to clear both candies at the same time which makes the level easier. Have played the level on win 10 app and could find no issues with the level

Thank you

• Joseph_Currier
    Joseph_Currier Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I got it although I had to expend quite a few gold bars buying hammers, lucked getting a stripe and wrap next to each other. Then ! The Acorn on the right wouldn't drop, lucked out again when a wrap dropped down in the chamber, hammered that and Voila !! :) Happy to move on :-)

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    Options

Actually, this level has been easier than before. It only had 28 or 32 moves (I remember??)

by the way, good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?