📋 We need your feedback! Chocolate Box Quests

Options
13»

Comments

• JoMama311
    JoMama311 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

I always need boosters! I think the rewards could be sweeter. I spend too much money and and it's fun to play but if you got a better reward I would be more likely to continue playing.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Pounawea .

Completed the survey. But in my opinion

It all depends upon the rewards what we will get.

If you see collecting 1 crown or 6 stars is far more easier than the episode race or collecting 10 ingredients where multiple levels are required. So definately a good idea but rewards needs to be more motivational to tempt us to choose very hard tasks.

Thanks...🌼🌼

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear community,

you are amazing guys! Thank you all very much for taking the survey and sharing your thoughts and ideas with us. Very good points and really interesting suggestions. Much appreciated! 🙌 ⭐️

In the future, we might be asking you for more feedback regarding the Chocolate Box feature. So please stay tuned!

If you haven't taken this survey yet, you still have a few more days to do it! We will keep the survey open until Monday next week (February 15th, 15:00 CET / 9:00ET).

Please note that this survey is in English only and it will take 5 minutes of your time. Your feedback will help us improve the Chocolate Box Quests in Candy Crush Saga and make it even more fun for you!

➡️ 📋 Take the survey -> HERE 

Thank you so much for participating! We look forward to reading all your feedback. 

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum. 🍬 🍬

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Diamond Lim

Hi @Pounawea

I took the survey. I pretty much answered “Unlikely” to most of those quests. I always take the quests that I can finish the fastest and ones that definitely won’t cost me a booster. I think the only idea that maybe makes sense is clear 100 jellies, but even that one would take longer than say collecting 270 to 350 colored candies.

I like the idea of making the rewards better if one chooses harder tasks, but I’m not sure how that could be implemented in the game.

• Pfydaux
    Pfydaux Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I have no idea what a music box is.

An improvement I would like is that instead of giving me a timer where I can't do tasks for 17 hours. Give me more difficult tasks that can take 17 hours to complete.. ;)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Options

Here's my feedback of Chocolate Box! 🍫

@Pounawea - Well i like the tasks that was in this feature but the bad thing that i can't deal with it is the rewards, just Striped + Wrapped, Color Bomb and a lolipop and that's not good for a competitive player like me that he need some boosters to beat the hardest levels!

Hope the team are going to change this feature to become better with a sweeter rewards!

• Pounawea
    Options

Dear community,

Once again thank you all for your time & feedback. Really appreciated!

Last call to take this survey and send us your feedback!

If you haven't taken this survey yet, please note the survey will be closing soon, today at 15:00 CET (9:00ET).

This survey is in English only and it will take 5 minutes of your time. 

Your feedback will help us improve the Chocolate Box Quests in Candy Crush Saga and make it even more fun for you!

➡️ 📋 Take the survey -> HERE 

Thank you so much for participating! We look forward to reading all your feedback. 

• Pounawea
    edited February 2021
    Options

and time, Candy Crushers!

Once again thank you all for your time & feedback, we really appreciated it! 🙌

Closing this thread now. 🙂

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?