Comments - The levels in this week (8811-8855)

Comments

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Yep. The current incarnation of the level is impossible. Assume it won't get looked at for a few days so will check back in on Monday and hope it's been fixed.

• macdog
    macdog Posts: 83 Level 2

thanks for the response freddy. had 21 extra moves and still couldn't pass it.

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2

I watched a video of someone who completed it and they had different board activity. The licorice did not continually keep dropping covering the jelly. Just a few fell every few moves. My board has licorice always falling and covering jelly making impossible to complete. Once again an untested level!

• AndyStephens
    AndyStephens Posts: 2 Newbie

Agree with comments posted here... Used all my boosters and spent 26 gold bars to no avail, even with a 20+ streak of completing levels at the first attempt.

Just so you guys who create the game and try to make money from it, I've never spent a penny on the game and never intend to. Your money grabbing techniques won't work with me!!

{Cue sinister laughter, with lots of echo}

Ha ha ha!!!

• Brenda_Weber
    Brenda_Weber Posts: 23 Level 2

Yep here we go again. I would prefer fewer new levels and better quality control but I highly doubt that will happen since King is apparently making big money off of these types of levels....

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2

I have learned my lesson about these faulty levels. Impossible because licorice continue to drop covering jellies. I don't have that many boosters, so I will not waste them or spend any money. STOP RELEASING UNTESTED LEVELS!

• steinein
    steinein Posts: 95 Level 2

sigh

This is yet another level where unless you got it in advance (the video creators) or got to it within the 1st couple of hours of release you're screwed because they changed it to make it harder.

In this case it is now FLAWED because the licorice drops every move so there's no way to get to the last couple of jellies.

Come on King, stop this.

• tollerdog01
    tollerdog01 Posts: 52 Pro Player 👑
  • sauren
    sauren Posts: 248 Level 3

I have to agree with all the other players above. If you don't have UFOs, party boosters, and a lot of lollipop hammers, there is no way to clear the jellies at the two bottom corners. The licorice keep dropping. Please amend this level.

Thank you!

• NancyRobinson
    NancyRobinson Posts: 11 Level 2

There is a youtube video posted 3 weeks ago the player starts out with 50 moves and regular candies not just licorice drop from the top. Even if it were still 35 moves it might be possible if regular candy dropped.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?