how to refuse to give lives

Options
13»

Comments

• Sezzyx
    Sezzyx Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have the same issue every other say one single person is always asking for lives yet they have never gave one to me I went on my game tonite after yesterday and had 34 requests for lives off the same person

• tracydd
    tracydd Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited March 2021
    Options

I sent a message to support asking them to remove the person who kept sending me many many requests from my game. All the messages in my inbox disappeared and I haven’t had a request from them since. Highly recommend!

• Priyacandy
    Priyacandy Posts: 797 Level 3
    Options

My one is different everyone giving life's to me , nobody asking me for lives. I'm waiting to give life who helps me..

• MUNOZSUSANA172
    MUNOZSUSANA172 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

That is not a request and I don't know how to add people on it not sure where it got that list from I guess from Facebook

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

It is very annoying. I get at least 10 requests a day from the same player. In the beginning it was 2-3, then gradually it went up.

It is like the player was pushing the boundaries, and I fed it.

Last week i did not log in for a few days and when I did on Tuesday, there were over 60 requests.

If this player is genuinely in need of lives, I do not mind, but how many other players are targeted.

If I have 30 requests from 30 different players, I will gladly do it daily, In fact in the past I used to go down to the lower levels and just send lives to everyone. It was very seldom for any one of them to reciprocate, but I just kept on doing it.

Maybe KING should limit players on their amount of daily requests

• tracydd
    tracydd Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

From what I can tell, people have been asking king to change the lives feature for a very long time to allow you control over stopping or blocking these “serial requesters”, I don’t think they have any interest in fixing it.

but if you message support and ask them to remove a player from your game, the issue will stop and you won’t hear from the player again.

• supermarieange
    supermarieange Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

@tracycdd

I had done it too but at the time the support had referred me to the forum!
    this fake friend asked me for up to 550 lives! I was no longer looking ...
    and above all I had stopped playing it annoyed me too much.
    this week I looked again, and everything was gone, big cleanup.
    maybe I'll play again.

• DougEe
    DougEe Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I am afraid something is wrong that I never, ever get requests for lives. I had to restart my app as a new user (starting all the way back at level 1!) a few minths ago after a different issue and since then, I have had NO requests. I try to limit asking for lives of my anonymous group to no more than once every day or two, but I have this bad feeling that the same group is getting my requests and I am not getting theirs. I always sent lives in my last game and rarely got more than 2 or 3 requests a day from a few very active players. Yesterday, I sent a query to King.com thinking maybe my message envelope wasn't working, having been open and empty for at least a month of near daily play. I used to see other players in the little pink banner beside my profile pick and could send lives from there as well as when asked via messaging, but I am the only one in that box now. Finally, today, one player, whose profile I have seen regularly and is often ahead of me in weekly wins, sent me a life. Is it the group I am playing with or something wrong with my mobile app?

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    Options

Hey @Albert_Heinrich you can go into your profile settings and add that annoying person to your ignore list (you can have 5) I did this and it worked!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?