Comments - The levels in this week (8946-8990)

Options

Comments

• kck1001
    kck1001 Posts: 95 Level 2
    Options

They have modified 8969. Just passed it with some lucks.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited March 2021
    Options

*I don't know to tag* but tried ..!! if anyone else gets tagged sorry coz the below coment is bit rude *

@Spice666

@Spieler_8675309

@spielemaus

oh my dear .. r u serious ?? Allegations on me !! sidelined MAIN ISSUE here!! And creating another ISSUE !! WHY ?? Every comment is not protected as per copyright ACT here ..

Ohh Come on !!!!!

Pinched Comments .. have to see this type of rude attitude !! It means that community is in favour of developers and not with players !!! And i Don't Care !!

I DONT KNOW how to repost the exact full comment like YOU .. Teach me .. to delete the wrong tags also .. okk ?? And to reply also quote learnt recently !! Sorry if anyone gets hurt !!!

SO I VL KEEP REMINDING THIS ALWAYS TILL THE KING OR GAME STUDIO OR THE DEVELOPERS STOPS THIS !!!

Doable levels turns into IMPOSSIBLE ONE'S THEN automatically becomes NECESSARY !!!

WHEN the PROBLEMS ARE REPEATING IN A SAME BASIS THEN WHY NOT WORDS ??? ...

EVERY WEEK_SAME STORY !!!!!

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Pipe
    Pipe Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

My CC won’t load! I’m on level 8888 on my iPhone and it won’t load! I’ve done everything and I don’t want to uninstall!!!!

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited March 2021
    Options

quote:

I don't know how to tag, but I tried!

If anyone else gets tagged, sorry; because the below comment is a bit rude...

You call that rude, eh?

Perhaps those other two players mentioned might be offended, especially the one that has replied in the BW3 section (@Spice666); but we can ask 'em.

Hey Spicy, was it rude?

We'll stand by for the reply (any moment now)...

But no, borrowing the comments is not a problem; people (pretty much) do it all the time; but if we see some particular symbols, then we know we're in trouble...

© ℗ ® ℠ ™

But anyway, what you wrote there is damn true (so nobody should have a problem with it); the game devs are producing too much rubbish at the moment, & the players must somehow overcome that...

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

Starting trying 8966 again. New (uglier in my opinion) design on the waffles. Maybe they should focus more on funktion instead of form. Also liked the old popcorn better than the new. Both need new names too. Not looking like popcorn or waffles anymore.

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

8975 done. Hoping for less pink ribbons and waffles in the 3rd episode! Wednesday I didn't have the episode race. It was there yesterday, when I opened the app, but I closed it down instead of clicking on start race. But apparently I did participate and lost my streak, so next time I win the race I get a coconut wheel instead of a UFO. Stupid glitches. If 8966 hadn't been a big joke and no glitch in 8969 I would have won the race.

• afshantahir
    afshantahir Posts: 82 Level 2
    Options

Giving you the target for this level🤭🥳

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited March 2021
    Options

Completed the last episode which was relatively stress free. Is this deliberate? Making players stress trough the first two episodes and then provide a sooth sailing episode to make one forget about the poor levels that was dished up previously.

Lost quite a few boosters in this three episodes, like many other players. I guess it is par for the course, since they never own up or compensate for messed up levels where players literally have to smash through levels to pass.

Not holding my breath for a change of heart.

So for the last few weeks I missed out on valuable GB's for winning the episode race, instead I was awarded with Party Poppers, which I now place little value on. Not even hesitating to use one, where in the past, I guarded the few I had like gold (no pun intend)

For those that still has to go through the last few levels, good luck, and those that had to use valuable boosters to get through those poor levels, let us hope the next delivery of episodes will be a huge improvement.

Gongrats to all those who finished the levels with minimum stress. Like @Spieler_8675309 indicated to one player somewhere, playing the waiting game is the way to go.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,564 Level 5
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich

I read your summary, and first of all I have to admit I finished the levels in three and a half hours by using many boosters in the problematics levels. I don't think the problems were intentional in first two episodes and the 3rd was done easy. I think the QA of the version is bad and should not be. Probably because of the adding of new features with new levels the tests are not seriously done, fact they needed to released new version to solve the problems. Who know what this new features are doing in the old levels that who know if they test them.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

@Tzvi_Marcu, I have always maintained that at this level of the game it should not be easy, but players having to use losts of booster to pass levels is not the way. A few months back episodes had a good mix of hard and tricky levels where players had to apply their minds. It was fun then and we enjoyed the challenge. Nowadays it is titally opposite. I remeber the days when @Peter_Tornaros and @Scooterpie enjoyed the challenges and where we gave kudos to the developers for the challenging levels. The last couple of weeks its been different.

I remember going through episodes, hardly using any boosters.

Its not about being deliberate, but as many have indicated, lack of proper testing.

I know things can go wrong when you go live, but when they do their patches, they still get it wrong.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?