Prizes for races

ssm91711
ssm91711 Posts: 3 Newbie

The race prizes used to be gold. When the game updated a few days ago, the prizes had changed to helpers. Today when I first logged in, the prizes were back to gold. But when I completed the race in first place all I won was a single helper. Not much reward in my opinion. What's up with this?

Best Answer

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,068 Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi @ssm91711 this happened to me as well two days ago. Half way through an Episode Race the initial prize of boosters changed to gold, but within an hour they had changed back to boosters.

It is of no use to you, but some people are still getting gold for winning their races. Whether or not that backs up the often repeated 'this is a test' I couldn't really say.

I lost the gold a few weeks ago, so I don't think it was the game updating that caused the issue.

I don't think you can get a conclusive answer to your query unless King actually make an official announcement.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@ssm91711 Hi and welcome, This has happened to a few people and i think they are testing a new way to do the feature, We are not sure at present if this will become a permanent part of the game. Guess they will get some data and feedback from this

Thank you

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,068 Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi @ssm91711 this happened to me as well two days ago. Half way through an Episode Race the initial prize of boosters changed to gold, but within an hour they had changed back to boosters.

It is of no use to you, but some people are still getting gold for winning their races. Whether or not that backs up the often repeated 'this is a test' I couldn't really say.

I lost the gold a few weeks ago, so I don't think it was the game updating that caused the issue.

I don't think you can get a conclusive answer to your query unless King actually make an official announcement.

• ssm91711
    ssm91711 Posts: 3 Newbie

So is there anyway to submit a "ticket" to the support team? Gold gets me excited. Boosters do not. It happened again tonight and I took a couple of screen shots.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@ssm91711 Hi again, You could try support but would probably get the same answer. If king tests a new feature it is given to a group of randomly selected people and it cannot be modified. So you may have to put up with this until there is some information on the feature itself and if this will become a permanent part of the game or not

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?