Prizes

Options
Wendi_Gilliming4
Wendi_Gilliming4 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited March 2021 in Discussions

Give more opportunity to win like the pinata and stripes.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,798 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

Could you please explain it in more detail and in more detail? Then more voices could come.

Many Thanks

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Wendi_Gilliming4 and welcome to our Community!

I moved your feedback from the Ideas to Discussions.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,139 Legend
    Options

Hello @Wendi_Gilliming4 it is easy to forget when playing Candy Crush that there is a business behind it that needs to make money. If they gave away too many boosters it would give less of an incentive for people to buy boosters, so King have quite a difficult balancing act to achieve. On the one hand they need to make money, but on the other hand they need a large customer base so that they appeal to advertisers. The large customer base means they also have to keep tbe non-paying customers sweet.

When you say you would like more opportunity to win certain boosters do you mean you want more events that give away boosters as a prize?

At the moment we can get boosters through the F5, Choc Box, Daily Treat, Episode Race and something else I can't remember the name of. I find this quite a lot at the moment, but I might think differently as I advance to the harder levels.

On another level I suppose we also need to learn how to play the game without relying on boosters too much.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?