heiya
heiya Posts: 53 Level 2
edited March 2021 in Discussions

tips & tricks on dis level? crap is super duper hard! no wonder you guys have a skull with the cross bones on dis level! LOL 🤦🏽‍♂️

Comments

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5

Hi @heiya! There are helpful videos on youtube that can help you with a level when you're stuck. I'd post one but I sadly can't because I'm not on a high level in the community!

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5

Hello and welcome to the community. First of all please don't use any inappropriate/abusive language in the community. This is also against the house rules. You can read the house rules in the link below.

Level 939 is a very hard level, but doable with perseverance, strategy and skill. Single special candies will do very little for you at this level, so once you have opened the board up a bit (after a few moves and the use of one or two single specials), the trick is to make combinations of specials. Wrapped/wrapped combination is very good news, as is the color bomb/striped one. Color bomb/wrapped early on can unlock a lot of locked candies, later it is less effective when you are trying to destroy remaining blockers. Color bomb/color bomb is ineffective on this board due to the extreme mix of blockers and locks. You will need several combinations of specials to complete this level without boosters, so you do need plenty of luck, not least because you probably need one of those helpful combinations early.

Video below should give you some hints and tips to complete the level.

Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?