9037 is tough!!!!

Options
tollerdog01
tollerdog01 Posts: 52 Pro Player 👑

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@tollerdog01 Hi Again, Your the second to query the level so be interesting to see other people views on this level. I know one of the level designers has been visiting this week so maybe this will get noticed quicker if a lot of reports

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

Hi hello! Is it impossible? No. But it might be very difficult! We are still gathering data, since the release was very recent, and if it turns out that the difficulty is higher than intended we will release a patch tomorrow 😊

• Marina_Zakon
    Marina_Zakon Posts: 72 Level 3
    Options

It is very difficult, I spent a lot of boosters but no luck. Needs to be tweeked.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,619 Level 4
    edited March 2021
    Options

@LindQ, the level is quite difficult. The major issue is the 5 layered frosting with a licorice lock, surrounded by the open-ended licorice fence as well as the the Skulls

The striped candy drop is in the middle of the board and the initial size of the board (only 20 jellies) makes it difficult to form combinations.

I wasted a few moves with trying to get the Skulls. I played until I had 2 moves left and had to resort to LH's to smash the frosting.

I passed the level, but at a cost. I replayed it a few times without boosters, but no luck. I know that @Johnny_Crush managed to do it without boosters.

The rest of the levels were decent.

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

A patch is on it's way, spoiler warning!! The layers of frosting have been reduced to a degree, and some liqlocks have been removed. Stay tuned 👀 We normally push tweaks around lunch-time CET.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?