It's very hard why?

Options
LeoSam
LeoSam Posts: 10 Level 2

I think the porpoise from the game is to be relaxed through playing it, but what happening i headache and make you delet it :(

Comments

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Options

Are you stuck on a level? Please try these tips:

1. Take your time and focus on the board.
    2. Study the game board before and throughout the game. Always play at the lowest level of the game board to enable more candies to drop from the top.
    3. The above will give you opportunity to create special candies such as striped/wrapped candies or color bomb. Combining a color bomb with either a striped or wrapped candy will destroy any blockers.
    4. Activate the hint under the setting. This is a helpful tool as it highlights candies formation that you may have missed out especially color bombs.
    5. Stay calm and be patient.

Thank you.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,373 Candy Moderator
    Options
  • LeoSam
    Options

For now 3804, but the issue that i keep stucking in every game no matter how many boosters you use in it, the game will work hard to block you from winning :(((

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,368 Legend
    Options

Quote @LeoSam I think the porpoise from the game is to be relaxed through playing it, but what happening i headache and make you delet it :(

I agree with you Leosam the tag lines of this game present a relaxing vibe that is the complete opposite of playing the game. The Episode Race, Special Events, the Leader Board all generate pressure for you to play faster and more often than you would like. Also some of the Super and Nightmarishly Hard levels seem impossible to beat at times, and this also generates a stressful gaming experience.

I have found the best thing to do is to switch off from everything that isn't related to just playing your own game. That is, ignore the events and races, and just play at your own pace. If you happen to win something then that is fine, but don't make winning anything other than the level a priority and you might find your stress levels go down.

When you find yourself wanting to delete the game, then I would suggest taking a break. It might be coincidence, but I generally find on a level that I have been stuck on for a long time that I get a lucky board after I exit the game and don't play for a few hours.

• LeoSam
    Options

Thank you! But when we run from our life to a game we expect more from it that's all and thank you again:)

• Brighton26
    Brighton26 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

The game is stressful now , it's not making it easier or fun to play , it's really frustrating

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,368 Legend
    Options

Hi @LeoSam I am sorry to hear you say those words, and I hope I haven't upset you in anyway.

If you really want/need a game to help you get through the day then I highly recommend sudoku. The effort you have to put in to play really well is very rewarding. If you go to the trouble of learning the special techniques (hidden pairs, X-Wing) the game is an excellent challenge and will really keep your mind occupied.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?